- 21 CFR PART 11 COMPLIANCE
|Temperature Range:||10 °C Above ambient to 250 °C|
- The gap between inner & outer walls of chamber is filled with high grade mineral glasswool of thickness 4”, which ensures maximum thermal efficiency.
- Bullet feets are specially designed for long life under heavy load with built in screwing adjustment.
- Heating system: High efficiency, low watt density S.S. tubular air heaters are used with ceramic core. The combination of airflow, instrument response and fast reacting heaters provides very accurate and straight line control of temperature. These heaters have a long life and are very reliable with no down time.
- A high efficiency air circulation system is an integral part of chamber construction. This direct drive design has an extended shaft electric motor coupled to aluminum centrifugal blower wheel. This horizontal airflow across the chamber working space provides an even and accurate temperature gradient.
- Printer Interface Facility for data printing directly at desired print intervals.
- Electronic Timer provided which will cut off the supply after testing period with audio video alarm.
|Models||MK*-10 OV||MK*-20 OV||MK*-40 OV|
|Features||100 Ltrs||200 Ltrs||400 Ltrs|
|Width in mm||600||600||700|
|Depth in mm||350||400||600|
|Height in mm||550||850||950|
|Width in mm||700||700||800|
|Depth in mm||830||880||1080|
|Height in mm||1065||1365||1465|
|No of Trays||2||2||3|
|Trays Spacing||Every ½” Adjustable|
|Power Supply||Single Phase, 230V 50Hz|
Other sizes also available as on requirement.
|Models||Material of Construction|
|MK1||S.S.304 Dull Finish||G.I Powder Coated|
|MK2||S.S.304 Dull Finish||S.S.304 Dull Finish|
|MK3||S.S.316 Dull Finish||S.S.304 Dull Finish|
Our Service Centers are all over India along with Nashik.
- MK* :- MK1 / MK2 / MK3
Protocol for IQ, OQ, PQ and DQ - Documentation.