For confirmatory studies, samples should be exposed to light providing an overall illumination of not less than 1.2 million lux hours and an integrated near ultraviolet energy of not less than 200 watt hours / square meter to allow direct comparison to be made between drug substance & drug product.
MACK PHARMATECH’s Photostability Chambers are designed specifically to meet ICH & FDA requirements for Photostability testing. Near UV & visible light testing is Approved Approved performed simultaneously according to ICH Q1B option 2.
- GSM Technology
- Hooter System
21 CFR PART-11 Compliance
- Log data, Event data, Audit Trail data, E-Records &
- E-signatures, Graphical analysis & Data acquisition.
- UV lights get switched off automatically once the door is opened.
- You can test the samples on Fluorescent light or U .V lights separately as well as simultaneously.
- Uniform light distribution & high intensity levels allow quick response for forced degradation testing and confirmatory studies.
- Lights automatically shut off after a specified exposure level or time duration.
|Temperature Range:||20°C - 50°C|
|Accuracy:||+ 0.2 °C|
Our Service Centers are all over India along with Hyderabad.
|Sizes For BOD|
|Features||200 Ltrs||400 sLtrs|
|Width in mm||800||800|
|Depth in mm||500||700|
|Height in mm||600||700|
|Width in mm||940||940|
|Depth in mm||960||1160|
|Height in mm||1175||1325|
|No of Zones||1||2|
|Power Supply||Single Phase, 230V 50Hz|
|Sizes For Humidity|
|200 Ltrs||400 sLtrs|
|Single Phase, 230V 50Hz|
Other sizes also available as on requirement.
|Models||Material of Construction|
|MK1||S.S.304 Mirror Finish||G.I Powder Coated|
|MK2||S.S.304 Mirror Finish||S.S.304 Dull Finish|
|MK3||S.S.316 Mirror Finish||S.S.304 Dull Finish|